Business Support Apprentice – Manchester (M15) – 16670
This listing has expired
ANS has been named the 18th Best Company to work for in the UK as voted for by Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for.
Described as an ‘extraordinary’ place to work, ANS is committed to employee development, training and welfare.
ANS is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider committed to helping organisations become cloud enabled through cloud ready networks and platforms. They provide over 300 customers the capability they need to achieve successful transformation, through industry leading, end-to-end managed networks and platform solutions.
Job overview / purpose:
Due to their record growth and expansion into new sectors, they are seeking to appoint a Business Support Apprentice to join their Manchester office.
The role of the Business Support Apprentice will be to ensure a smooth running of the front of house and back of house services, ensuring they deliver an excellent internal and external customer service.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
Start with a 13-15 month Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will become an important member of the team and duties will include the following:
- Representing ANS Group at Front Of House
- Screening incoming calls to the main switchboard
- Handling incoming enquires into the business
- Dealing with internal and external emails
- Scanning, printing, and binding
- Managing meeting room diaries
- Setting up meeting rooms and keeping them clean and tidy
- Keeping the general office space clean and tidy
- Helping with customer tea and coffee facilities
- Processing travel and accommodation requests
- Use of in-house system to carry out expenses processing
- Monitoring stock levels of all Business Support materials
- Ordering in all Business Support materials
- Sorting and sending mail
- Ad hoc Business Support duties
- Well organised
- Confident in dealing with new people
- Smart presentation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Grammatical knowledge
- IT literate with experience of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good time management
- Self-motivated and driven
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Methodical with prioritising tasks
- Able to adapt to an ever changing environment
Desired qualification requirements:
- GCSE’s – minimum of 5 A-C grades, must inc. English & Maths
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£7,215 – £11,505 per annum
Clear salary increase upon progression through the Apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV