This listing has expired
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who are looking to launch or develop their career in Business Systems and IT.
As an IT and Business Systems Assistant, you will be supporting the Business System and Operations team with tasks such as solving day to day IT issues, the manipulation, analysing and cross-referencing of data, some data entry and desk research and supporting different departments with Ad-hoc tasks
We operate a meritocracy where talent is fast-tracked; we take careers and earnings to the next level. We are proud to be a rapidly expanding company, so you can have a real impact in the growth of our business!
As an IT and Business Systems Assistant, you will be rewarded with a salary of £10,400 (depending on experience).
Inside Marketing are the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA. We help grow global brands like Oracle, Accenture and Cap Gemini as well as fast growth, heavily backed start-ups grow rapidly with unique direct, digital and social marketing campaigns
The Business Systems Assistant role:
– Solving day to day IT issues around the office
– Supporting different departments with Ad-hoc tasks
– Managing the audit and purchase of IT Supplies
– Communicating with our outsourced IT Support company (and eventually managing the relationship)
to solve issues when they arise
– Learning how to use multiple business systems
– Some manipulation, analysing and cross-referencing data
– Some data entry and desk research
– Interest in new technology and IT
– Interest in learning
– A keen eye for detail. I.e. spotting mistakes and problem-solving.
– Some knowledge of basic MS Excel (Required)
– Skilful at using a computer
– Office experience (desirable but not essential)
What we offer:
– Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
– Free Breakfast.
– Monthly employee awards and company socials.
– Quarterly company-wide parties.
– Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
– A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment
– Post apprenticeship progression opportunities