Apprentice Receptionists and Customer Service – St Giles Hotel
This listing has expired
St Giles London hotel is at the centre of London’s West End a few steps from bustling Tottenham Court Road Station. The well know hotel has 726 guest rooms, 24-hour reception and concierge service. The guests also enjoy the Casino below and Central YMCA Club at discounted rates. The reception and lobby areas are newly renovated and welcome all with warm friendly service.
The aim of the role is to provide reception and customer support services for the front desk. You are required to fulfil administration requirements while providing excellent customer care. The working pattern will be 5 shifts ,8 hours each, Monday to Sunday (morning and afternoon shifts).
Roles and responsibilities include :
- Provide courteous and efficient service to all guests and maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times.
- Welcome guests in a warm friendly manner and be a true ambassador for excellent service.
- Handle all requests and queries in a confident and professional manner, whether face to face or over the telephone.
- Good administration skills and proficient in the use of computer.
The successful candidate should:
- Have the Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team
- Have Experience with computer systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Friendly, welcoming, polite, confident, flexible, attention to detail, efficient, motivated, organised and good communication skills
- Have GCSE maths and English grades A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on 0207 343 1755.
REGISTER YOUR CV