Care Assistant Apprentice – Headway Suffolk – Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Headway Suffolk offers direct care to survivors of brain injury and neurological conditions. Their Neuro Hubs in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds are open five days a week and benefit people through the rehabilitation activities they provide.
Headway Suffolk are looking to recruit two new members of staff as Apprentice Rehabilitation Assistants and will provide all the on the job training you will need to become a qualified caregiver. You’ll work 30 hours per week and be given dedicated time and support to complete your Level 2 Apprenticeship qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Promote and enable clients’ independence
- Work with team members to encourage activities and plan them
- Planning and delivering rehabilitation activities like:
o basic skills
o memory and recall activities
The successful candidates:
- Have a genuine desire to help people
- Are friendly and have a respectful and caring approach
- Ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- A willingness to learn and are reliable and flexible
- Maths and English GCSE grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV