Catering Assistant VAC-01160
Supporting the Head Chef in the cooking and preparation of the menu, the Kitchen Assistant Apprentice will carry out daily duties as below:
* Participate in all opening and closing procedures including preparing food and equipment for cooking and service.
* Adhere to daily kitchen routines including cleaning, temperature checks and other duties related to food safety and Health and safety.
* Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, supporting team members and working on initiative without direct supervision at times.
* Perform stock takes, rotate stock, receive and safely store away deliveries as required.
* Understand and demonstrate awareness of food costs and prevent wastage of food and resources.
* Daily cleaning, Washing up and clean down duties to maintain clean and hygienic Kitchen and equipment.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Catering and Food Service
Working Week: monday to friday 30 hours per week
Weekly Wage: £135.00
Application Deadline: 29-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 01-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV