Certification Administrator Apprentice – Birmingham (B33) – 13522
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and dynamic individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role within a Letting Agents in Birmingham.
The business is looking for a candidate with a genuine aptitude for technology, creating and building websites alongside all aspects of social media and SEO. Making this role a really exciting start to your career.
- Updating client databases at all stages of the process
- Co-ordinating and logging the receipt of audit packs from international customers
- Preparing and dispatching certificates to overseas customers
- Administrative tasks to support ongoing projects
- International customer telephone calls, booking train tickets, printing documents
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm for business administration and able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with problem solving skills, ambition, strong work ethic and common sense.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English and have a passion for building a career within Business Administration.
- 9am – 5:30pm, Mon-Fri (1 hour lunch)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV