Childcare Apprentice VAC001508227
This listing has expired
- Meet and greeting parents and children at the nursery.
- Completing handovers with parents, guardians and colleagues.
- Assist at snack and meal times.
- Setting up classrooms for the day’s activities.
- Supervising activities.
- General housekeeping of the nursery.
- Ensuring that all safeguarding procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Basic knowledge of safeguarding
- Basic knowledge of health and safety.
- Customer service skills.
- Team working skills.
- Passionate about a career within Childcare.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Cheerful demeanour.
- Highly motivated.
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-D/9-3 in English and maths would be a distinct advantage.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company. This could include the opportunity of a permanent position within the business.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer.
Berrigton Lodge Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to upskill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete an Advanced Children and Young People’s Workforce apprenticeship programme delivered through Berrington Lodge Nursery’s dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning and Employment.
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Children and Young People’s Workforce
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV