Childcare Apprentice 30826
About this opportunity
Clever Clowns Day Nursery are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join the team. The successful candidate will need to be fun loving, flexible, creative and willing to work tirelessly to ensure that the children are happy and learning.
A normal day would include:
You will be working alongside our qualified team who will show you the ropes and train you within our nursery. Your role, as you work towards your qualification, is to assist in providing our pre-school children with a high-quality care and education, ensuring all children feel safe and secure whilst supporting their development and growth. You don’t need any experience, just a can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Specific Child Care Tasks:
• The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child’s stage of development
• To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
• Washing and changing children as required
• Providing comfort and warmth to an ill child
• To ensure the setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Good Work Ethic
• Fun loving
• Can use you own initiative
REGISTER YOUR CV