Childcare Apprentice (Id:93969)
This listing has expired
Employer: Playschool Nursery
Location: St Albans
Wage: £140.00 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
Are you a kind & caring individual looking to start your career in childcare? Playschool Nursery in St Albans are looking for 5 apprentices to join their nursery and give young people the best start in life. Interested? Apply now!
While working for Playschool Nursery and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be guided and fully supported in completing your childcare apprenticeship. Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Supervising creative play and activities
- Overseeing garden play
- Key person duties
- Supporting other member of staff
- Assisting at breakfast, lunch and snack times
- Maintaining general tidiness of the nursery
The working week is Monday to Friday and will consist of 35 hours per week. Your hours will be discussed at interview if successful.
There are no prior qualifications required for this position as all training will be delivered through the apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Able to work solo and in a team
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce,
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
REGISTER YOUR CV