Childcare Apprentice Role (Id:99759)
This listing has expired
Employer: Rosemount Pre School Nursery Limited
Location: Muswell Hil
Wage: £200.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Outstanding rated private nursery school, offering full training and support in all aspects of early years, to enable candidate to achieve early years qualification as a pre school teacher.
The successful candidate will be keyworker to a small group of children aged 2-5, you must have excellent written and communication skills, enthusiasm, ambition, and be motivated, with a desire to learn and develop.
The role includes carrying out observations, planning parental meetings, writing termly reports and planning for the child’s next steps, along with the day to day general care of the children.
As part of the team, you will contribute and participate in planning and preparation of the curriculum,group work and individual work to suit the needs and age of the pupils, record keeping and participating in meetings relating to all nursery matters.
Good time management, punctuality and attendance as well as a strong desire to help the children achieve their full potential is also essential. Ongoing training in all early years’ matters is given in-house, as we encourage and assist in continuous professional development.
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
Good written & communication skills, enthusiasm, ambition, motivation and desire to achieve their childcare qualification.
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education