Childcare Apprentice Role (Id:99794)
This listing has expired
Employer: YMCA Fairthorne Group (YMCA Pre-School,Weston Park
Wage: £146.25 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Fantastic opportunity to move on to your Level 3 in Childcare with a friendly and busy YMCA nursery committed to giving children the best start in life !
- To provide indoor and outdoor play experiences for the children in line with the policies of the Nursery and the guidelines of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Participate in activity planning and implementation under the supervision and direction of the Lead Practitioner.
- Help monitor the all-round development of the children through the key person system, regular observations and record keeping.
- To help maintain the safety, security, physical and emotional welfare of the children in the Nursery and garden environments.
- To bring to the immediate attention of the Lead Practitioner and/or Manager, any incidents or accidents, any child’s failure to thrive and any equipment that may be of danger.
- To arrange for any individual to receive immediate first-aid and informing the Manager as appropriate.
- Follow YMCA Fairthorne Group’s Safe Guarding, Child Protection and Safer Working practice policies at all times. Taking any concerns regarding a health or/and wellbeing to your line manager or senior management.
- Act in the interests of your own safety & the safety of others at all times.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as necessary.
- To support, supervise and assist all students in the Nursery, giving practical help and advice with assessments.
- Inform the Manager if staffing levels are not met because of an emergency.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of current childcare issues, legislation and practices. reasonably
- Work will be term time only.
GCSE’S in English and Maths
Some knowledge of health and safety
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV