This listing has expired
- Meeting and greeting parents and children at the nursery.
- Making sure all children are safe and treated equally.
- Participating in activities with the children eg reading, numeracy, literacy activities.
- Communicate with parents/families to help to encourage the child.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Assisting at snack and mealtimes.
- Outdoor play.
- Caring for children aged 3 months to 5yrs.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Team working skills.
- Basic knowledge of safeguarding and health and safety.
- Time keeping skills.
- Passionate about a career in chosen sector.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Mature attitude
- Professional demeanour
- No formal qualifications are required for this role, although GCSE’s D 3/9 grade or equivalent in maths and English would be a distinct advantage
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include;
- The opportunity of a permanent position within the business.
- The opportunity to progress on to a higher apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment
About the employer
The emphasis at Treetots is to see everything from a parents point of view. We appreciate we are being entrusted with the care of your most precious possessions, therefore we have created a caring, loving and secure environment for children from 0 – 5 years of age.
Tree Tots Nursery
- Level 2 Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Tree Tots Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
Children and Young People’s Workforce
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV