Childcare Apprenticeship (Id:112755)
This listing has expired
Employer: Roundhouse Day Nursery
Wage: £168.75 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Are you looking to start a career in Childcare? We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic new apprentice to join our Nursery and become part of our team at Roundhouse Day Nursery Birmingham.
As a childcare Apprentice, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Planning and supervising activities with help and support
- Helping with taking children on outings
- Feeding and caring for both babies and young children
- Observing children
- Making sure the children are safe and well at all times
The working hours are 30 to 37.5 hours, and the working days are Monday to Friday.
Someone who has completed the relevant Maths and English qualifications would be preferable but full training will be provided.
Someone who is able to work as part of a team and use their own initiative.
We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
REGISTER YOUR CV