Client IT Support Apprentice – Borehamwood (WD6) – 16904
This listing has expired
Comms Connect is a leading telecoms reseller providing particularly high levels of customer care and support for our B2B customers, additionally we offer utilities.
The business is well established and has recently rebranded to encompass a much broader product range. We have ambitious plans for growth so this is an exciting time to join our close-knit team.
We are based in Elstree with a sales arm in Wigan.
We supply voice, data and mobile services so this is an opportunity to become proficient in the area of landline, mobile, broadband and valve added products.
Job overview / purpose:
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Support Apprentice position with our company. The role will be based in the Elstree area.
- The role of IT apprentice reports directly to the Head of Support in terms of line management
- Telephone support for our cloud based systems
- Cloud Telephony, Broadband & Wi-Fi networks
- Set up & configure cloud based systems
- The role will provide support for B2B customers and also assist office staff internally
(Training will also be provided on other associated value added products, and as this is a varied role, this will be a great training opportunity)
- Supporting customers via email and over the phone
- Setting up of Voip phone systems via online portal
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing of phone systems issues customers experience
- The role will be busy & will include visits to client premises for installations & fault management (Initially this will be with either your Line Manager or our Director)
- The successful candidate will gradually build up their own relationship with our larger customers
The successful candidate will be:
- A quick learner who can be flexible
- Someone with a “can do” attitude is essential
- Someone with a polite and patient approach
- Excited to begin an IT career
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5.30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 – £12,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
- The company is expanding and we anticipate good future prospects for the right candidate as this department grows
- This is a very exciting time to join our business – There may be an opportunity to manage others in the future
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV