Commis Chef – Harvester VAC-45978
This listing has expired
Outside the academy, you’ll join a close-knit team in a business near to your home, meaning you’ll get the family feel from day one. You’ll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs, where you will work as a team to serve up great food in a fun, friendly atmosphere. By supporting the running of our kitchens, you’ll be creating some amazing moments and making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What will your day-to-day involve?
• Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
• Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
• Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
• Bring a huge appetite for learning
• Bring energy and enjoyment
• Be part of great team moments
• Being proud of what you achieve
And it’s all taught through:
• An individual learning plan tailored to your needs
• 2 days per month of hands on food skill tutoring taught at our academy in Harborne/Didsbury
• 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
• A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
• Enrichment events to put your skills learnt in business into practise
• Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths
• 30 hours paid work every week
• A gala dinner when you pass!
And it doesn’t end there! Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
Location: West Bromwich
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Shift Work
Weekly Wage : £184.50
Application Deadline: 15-07-2019
Possible Start Date : 22-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV