Communication Administrator Apprentice
Communication Administrator Apprentice VAC-38252
• Provide administrative support to Director of Business Services (DoB) and Director of Operations (DoO) and J9.
• Ensure all social media; internal and external communications are appropriately administered.
• With the guidance of SMT administer all internal and external communications in line with the Communication and Engagement Strategy
• Provide administrative support for J9 training as instructed by the Director of Development and Practice
• Provide general administrative support to DoB and DoO as required.
• Make and receive telephone calls, in a profession manner, take messages ensuring they are passed on promptly.
• In the absence of the office administrator provide cover to staff the reception in a professional manner, meet and greet visitors ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book etc.
• Ensure all photocopying and filing is carried out in a timely manner and within deadlines.
• Ensure accurate collection, inputting and reporting of data as required.
• Organise and take minutes of meetings.
• Ensure all Safer Places Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
• Undertake any additional duties as required
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 1 hour for lunch
Weekly Wage : £138.75
Application Deadline: 26-11-2018
Possible Start Date : 03-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV