Computer Programming Apprentice – Coventry
This listing has expired
Salary: £4,968.60 (£95.55 per week)
This is an excellent Apprenticeship opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual who can support our coding team to develop material and resources for schools and other educational establishments.
This is an exciting role which shall enable you to showcase your talent within computer programming and design where the possibilities for progression are endless.
It is important for all applicants to have an interest in supporting others and to be comfortable working with children in a school learning environment.
You will work for the education team on the following tasks:-
• The development, maintenance and support of internally developed applications
• The production of appropriate documentation to support the applications
• Ad hoc maintenance and support activities
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Strong IT Skills with a willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
• The ability to work as part of a small team and share knowledge
• Professional and positive• Diligent, with great attention to detail
• Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Effective communicator at all levels
• Team player, able to work on own initiative• “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile
Formal Education & Certification Required:
• Ideally 5 GCSEs (C and above) including Maths and English.Training to be provided: Software & Web Development
• Excellent references from educational establishments including timekeeping and achievement
In return we will offer you:
• A varied and exciting role in a rapidly expanding company where no two days are the same!
• Training and on-going support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential.
• Great career opportunities.
• A friendly and relaxed working environment where performance & success are recognised and rewarded.
REGISTER YOUR CV