Conference and Events Apprentice
Conference and Events Apprentice VAC-42378
Hospitality giant, Hilton, are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Conference and Events Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Hospitality staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognized Level 2 qualification in Hospitality specializing in Conference and Events.
What will I be doing?
• Contribute to high levels of customer service
• Manage customer relations when necessary
• Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
• Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the senior manager in the hotel
• Complete all aspects of the training programme
What are we looking for?
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
• Willingness to learn
Why join us as an Apprentice?
• Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
• Voted #9 Great Places to Work Globally!
• Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
• Receive On the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Diploma.
• The Hilton Benefits include World Wide travel perks, Complimentary meals provided, Service Charge and High Street Discounts including Cinema Tickets
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours Mon-Sun Shift work inc eve & wkends
Weekly Wage : £305.37
Application Deadline: 15-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 22-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV