Consulting – Technology, BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship is an opportunity for curious, smart people like you to leap into the world of professional services. Earn-while-you-learn, gain a professional qualification and get stuck in, helping to solve some of our clients’ most complex problems right from the start.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 260 UCAS points (pre 2018 A level results) or 104 UCAS points (2018 A level results) (or equivalent). You must have achieved at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Help solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups. Check out our following areas:
• Consulting Technology: Help solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups
• Deloitte Digital: Join a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. You’ll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists.
• Deloitte Managed Solutions: You’ll advise clients on ways to streamline operations and manage risk, as well as helping them make strategic decisions and plan for future growth.
• Forensic Technology: Use your skills to combat fraud, bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, international sanctions, intellectual property disputes and more.
• Product Enabled Services (PES): Work across industries and sectors, and with every part of the Deloitte business, to bring great ideas to life. You’ll help design and build the innovative new software assets our clients need; creating what tomorrow looks like.
• Risk Analytics: Whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS.
• Technology Digital Risk: You’ll help all kinds of financial services organisations manage risk. From auditing their IT processes to transforming their ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
Your service line: Consulting – Technology
From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups, organisations across every industry turn to us to solve their trickiest technical and business problems. We exploit current technology in novel ways and create cutting-edge new solutions, covering everything from strategy to system design, managing projects, people and processes. Discover more.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
All our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship vacancies will close on 15th April 2019, with the exception of Belfast BrightStart Higher Apprentice vacancies which will close 21st December 2018. Vacancies may close ahead of the published dates, so we encourage all applicants to apply early.
REGISTER YOUR CV