Contact Centre Apprentice – ERS Medical – Business Administration Level 2
This listing has expired
ERS Medical provides specialist transport services to the healthcare sector. They offer a wide range of services to customers from public and private sectors including the NHS and private healthcare organisations. ERS are part of the SRCL Group. Priding themselves on treating every Customer as if they were their only customer. If you have strong custmer service skills then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be working full-time Mon-Fri 9am-5pm working towards Business Administration Level 2 which YMCA Training will deliver to you in the workplace.
- Taking calls from patients (dementia training and mental health training will be provided)
- Booking transport for customers/patients
- Transport system bookings from carers, relatives and care homes
- Dealing with distressed patients from time to time (full training will be given)
The successful candidate:
- Needs to have a mature attitude
- Good level of ICT
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ideally will have achieved CSSE Maths and English A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you're interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 750723.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV