Content Writer / Digital Marketing Apprentice 30910
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A creative flare and a passion for details are crucial at Relative Marketing. As a family run marketing agency based in the centre of Bolton, Honesty, Loyalty, Growth, Respect, Support and Fun are the core values at the heart of our business.
• Provide written content for ourselves and clients
• Research information and provide engaging content
• Work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive
• Conduct websites audits
• Measure and analyse marketing campaigns and website data
• Identify opportunities and gaps
• Produce report
• Assist the Digital Marketing Executive with ongoing work on client projects
• Keep up to date with the industry
In the first instance, please apply for this role. You will then need to tell us:
• what attracts you to the role
• why you think you’d flourish in it
• when it comes to writing, what makes you an effective and distinctive communicator.
We are fastidious about the staff we recruit so you should expect an in-depth recruitment process including a telephone interview, face to face interview and skills assessments. This Company is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
You will be involved in providing written content for both ourselves and our clients and will be expected to be able to research topics and create engaging content. One of the biggest challenges writers face today is coming up with something new and exciting. It has most likely been done, tried, and rehashed 500 times on the web already, and trying to break out and do something different is a challenge.
For example, how do you make oil changes fun and exciting? It’s not like consumers out there are dying to read about their engine’s oil, and most don’t even know what type of oil is in their car. So, how are you going to write something new, fun, and engaging when half your audience doesn’t care?
As an addition to content writing you will also provide support across all forms of digital media including search (SEO & paid), social media and web.
A proactive approach is essential, you will be expected to dig deep and get your hands dirty – have strong listening and questioning skills in order to get to the very heart of the clients you are working with.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Maths and English A-C / 4-9
• Understanding of digital marketing, social media, SEO
• Experience with digital marketing, which could include work placements, internships, any projects
• Knowledge of Google tools such as AdWords, PPC
• Knowledge of SEO and website
• Ability to identify relevant information
• Ability to summarise
• Copy Writing Experience
• Excellent wordsmith
• Refined writing skills
• Strong interest in digital marketing channels
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• Ability to research, filter and summarise information
• Quick learner/enthusiasm to learn
• Good communications skills
• Problem solving mind set
• Passion for helping people
• Microsoft office proficient
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Self-motivated individual.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive approach and an enthusiastic nature are essential.
• Strong listening and questioning skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV