CRO Apprentice VAC-02778
This listing has expired
Working with a professional team will help you grow and learn skills as an CRO Apprentice. Your duties will be very varied and you will have the chance to get involved in tasks such as;
– Biddable Media
You’ll discover how to devise and implement PPC/Display strategies across a variation of client accounts and learn how to manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies. You’ll also assist in carrying out technical ad changes, analyzing and drawing insight from third party analytics.
– Technical SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
You’ll gain valuable insight into the workings o SEO Campaigns across a range of websites. You will get to assist in carrying out “hands on” on-site and technical changes, analysing and drawing insights from thrid party analytics data and conducting basic technical research. You will have the chance to discover how a truly integrated search campaign can maximise results for clients.
– Inbound Marketing
You will assist with the implementation of intergrated inbound marketing camigns across a number of client accounts as well as Xigen itself and learn about the efficient day to day management of client accounts including carrying out sime “hands on” elements such as content creation and optimisation. You’ll work with the different departments to co-ordinate campaign and account activity.
– Conversion Rate Optimization
– Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
– Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTA) and lead generating forms
– A/B test and continually measure the performance of optimisations
– Collaboreate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to to optimize each conversion path
– Increase overall conversion rates for our clients.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday – Friday at 9am – 5:30pm
Weekly Wage: £138.75
Application Deadline: 28-01-2019
Possible Start Date: 04-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV