Customer Advisor Apprenticeship
Customer Advisor Apprenticeship VAC-03686
Main purpose of job:
You will provide and manage all designated customer accounts in accordance with current service level agreements to ensure maximum vehicle entries and sale conversions are achieved.
• Establish and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with designated customers, in compliance with the Company’s business ethics and practices, so that the customers are encouraged to increase the number of vehicles entered for sale with the Company and so that the number of vehicles sold is maximised.
• Process vehicles entered for sale so that service level agreements are correctly applied.
• Maintain Pre-Sales Reports, Assured reports and Flash reports.
• Regularly liaise with designated customers to ensure that all pre and post-sale reporting requirements are adhered to.
• Produce and amend as necessary any required documentation, entry forms or catalogue listings in accordance with the Company’s procedures and the customer’s service level agreements.
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
• Ensure that any of the Company’s services used by designated customers (such as valet, wash, transport, appraisal reports and inspection reports) are correctly documented and reported so that the Company is able to charge the customers the appropriate level of fees and commission
• Participate in presale marketing activities for every relevant sale to maximise sale day activity.
• Actively participate in provisional sale activity to ensure maximum conversions for each relevant sale.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
• Participate in vehicle Lotting and allocation of vehicles and occasional driving on busy sales days to make sure vehicles are in place before the auction begins.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 31-07-2019
Possible Start Date: 12-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV