Customer Service & Administration Apprentice
Customer Service & Administration Apprentice 31026
About this opportunity
Roanza East-Manchester has an exciting apprenticeship opportunity in Customer Service & Administration. You will initially complete Level 2, and then upon successful completion, will progress to a Level 3.
A normal day would include:
You will gradually learn and develop your knowledge and skills in order to carry out the role responsibilities below:
• Promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
• To raise vehicle job cards for each job and pass to workshop control for scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained.
• Notify customers of all problems or additional work required and gain authority to proceed, and keep them fully informed of the progress of the work, throughout the time of the repair.
• Maximising available hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved.
• Liaise effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation.
• Receive customers and their vehicle in a friendly and professional manner.
• Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates.
• To receive completed job cards and vehicle invoices (with authority numbers as appropriate) and as required, notify customer that vehicle is completed, the costs involved and ensure that the necessary arrangements for moving the vehicle are made.
• Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor.
• Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly within the following guidelines:
• Work in progress – nothing over one month old without acceptable explanation
• Cash Debts – no unauthorised credit facility
• Vehicles may only be released with prior authority from the Reception or Service Manager
• Account queries – all queries resolved within 48 hours of issue
What you could go on to do
We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE’s at C or above and ideally a good standard of English/qualification.
• Computer skills, experience of Microsoft Office.
• Active Listening and Questioning
• Gathers, identifies and clarifies key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding.
• Customer Orientation
• Focuses on the needs of the customer in the execution of the role and works to deliver customer satisfaction.
• Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
• Team Working
• Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
• Disciplined Work Approach
• Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
• Ideally previous technical and mechanical experience, customer facing and telephone skills.
• Product knowledge.
• Good administration/organisation skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• IT literate.
• working with Computers, databases, systems etc: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Communicating on the telephone with Customers: 1 year (Preferred)
REGISTER YOUR CV