Customer Service Administrator – Maternity Cover
This listing has expired
- £36,000 OTE
- Relaxed dress code
- No cold calling
- Onsite parking
- Free refreshments
- 32 days annual leave
Are you a gifted sales person with a proven track record and the motivation to succeed?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a company that rewards hard work?
The Training Room are searching for the best of the best! Target driven professionals, who are motivated by success and want a career with a cause.
As one of the UKs leading careers providers, we help people achieve the career they have always wanted by providing the training they need to become job ready, followed by real employment opportunities with our corporate partners.
We offer fantastic uncapped earnings with achievable OTE of £36,000 a year, excellent incentives for high performers, relaxed dress code, FREE hot and cold refreshments, FREE Perkbox account, a games area with pool table and dart board as well as onsite parking and 32 days annual leave.
What’s more… There’s no cold calling! All of our leads are genuine enquiries from people who want to follow their dream career path!
As an Academy Assessor you will:
- Carry out sales activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Effectively manage follow-up calls and emails
- Ensure the computerised database is updated accurately at all times
- Manage diary effectively ensuring punctual contact with customers is maintained at all times
- Adhere to company standard compliance
- Take overall responsibility of applicants through to commencement of course
- Follow correct procedure for collecting payment from customers
- Attend, when required, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Ensure that you are always delivering a student focused service.
- Contact with customers will give them confidence that they are dealing with a firm where fair treatment in central to culture.
- Respond to customers’ needs by seeking to understand the customer requirements and deliver a service that is responsive to these needs.
- Ensure the information you provide customers is clear and they are kept appropriately informed throughout their journey.
What we need from you:
- Previous sales experience essential, ideally telephone based
- Experience of having worked in a sales-based call centre environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and respond accordingly
- Ability to recognise customers style and adapt selling technique to suit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Industry knowledge of personal training, beauty or catering (desirable)
- A flexible team player who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and the ability to use initiative
- A responsible and commercially minded individual who is confident, keen to be pro-active and is service minded
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
Personal skills we look for:
- High customer service ethic
- Be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Be willing to share ideas and information
- Take pride in achievement of individual and team objectives
- Be adaptable in order to keep pace with business change
- Be capable of acquiring new skills/knowledge as the business develops
It’s time to love your job again!
Click SEND ME MORE DETAILS to find out more about this amazing opportunity
REGISTER YOUR CV