Customer Service Advisor
This listing has expired
Interested in cars and Customer Service? This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Vauxhall retailer as a Service Advisor.
- You will be an apprentice in a busy Service Advisor environment.
- You will carry out tasks relevant to serving customers, dealing with queries, booking in vehicles and processing payments.
- You will also be partly responsible for maintenance of the Service reception environment.
Training to Be Provided
- Practical on the job training will be provided at the Employer.
- You will be working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) along with Functional Skills in Maths & English at Level 2.
- Training consists of a mixture of one to one learning within the Employer and virtual online training.
- You will also work towards Vauxhall internal qualifications via My Academy courses.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a number of activities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- GCSE Grades A-C (or equivalent) is preferred but other candidates may apply.
- Working knowledge of Windows and spreadsheets would be advantageous.
- Customer oriented
- Smart, professional attitude & appearance
Things to consider
- Must live within a realistic commutable distance of the vacancy (This will be dictated by the Employer)
Important Other Information
From 1st April 2016 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Applications will be assessed and interviewed as soon as they are received, which may result in the vacancy closing before the advertised closing date, please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Possible career progression opportunities include Workshop Controller, Service Manager, Aftersales Manager.
Duration – 14 months Standard
Working Week – Monday – Friday (Occasional Saturdays)
REGISTER YOUR CV