Customer Service Apprentice 30155 30155
This listing has expired
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Manchester’s brightest start up organisations that specialises in user-focused security. You will be working alongside the commercial team.
A normal day would include:
• Speaking to clients on a periodic basis to understand their experience and bringing any feedback to the commercial and managerial team’s attention
• Helping clients navigate the usecure product, support and website
• Managing support tickets from log to closure and providing feedback to clients along the way
• Creating reports for clients based on their data
• Using market leading products like hubspot, google docs, Sendgrid, JIRA
• Liaising with the commercial team to uncover new opportunities in the existing customer base
• Helping to manage the product roadmap against client requirement
Based in Manchester, Getusecure is a team of cyber security experts which monitors and supports bespoke training software, to remove online threats.
What you could go on to do:
To become a permanent member of staff with possible progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9 or equivalent
Enthusiastic, ambitious, highly motivated, friendly and respectful with excellent timekeeping
Comfortable with talking on the telephone
Great communication skills
Strong Excel and Word skills
Can problem solve and think on your feet to meet client expectations
REGISTER YOUR CV