Customer Service Apprentice 30356
Customer Service Apprentice 30356 30356
T Tata Consultancy Services are looking for an apprentice to manage inbound telephone calls from clients. These enquiries may include account queries, escalated customer complaints, account payments and any other general enquiries.
A normal day would include:
• Identifying customer needs and providing additional accurate information as required
• Conducting all calls in a polite, helpful, sincere and professional manner
• Treating all customers and potential customer details with utmost confidentiality
• Meeting client’s targets
• Assisting with all queries
• Accurately capture the information provided by customers
• Maintaining and updating of relevant customer databases
• Working as part of a team and be an active contributor to team meetings
• Advising the management team of any work practices that could improve the service to the Client.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
No qualification requirements for this role
Negotiating, client facing, communication, assertive, team leading/team member skills, supportive
A good understanding of maths and English and competent with using IT to input information
REGISTER YOUR CV