Customer Service Apprentice VAC-33094
This listing has expired
Day to Day Duties:
– Receive orders and order updates on a daily basis and enter to the DELREP System.
– Ensure all collections are recorded in the full loads book.
– Monitor driver’s delivery times and enter this information in DELREP.
– Prepare the incoming sheet and distribute daily to suppliers. Notify Coldstore regarding any product returns or rejections.
– Assist in the preparation of the incident report and forward to suppliers.
– Answer telephone calls from suppliers or drivers in a polite, efficient and professional manner and resolve issues.
– Communicate with drivers to ensure customer orders are delivered or collected on time.
– File customer orders and correspondence and ensure this information is accessible should future claims or queries ensue.
– Deal with incoming paperwork to which you have been assigned.
– Assist the Planning team if required.
– Assist the Groupage Manager and team where required to ensure the department is operating in an efficient and professional capacity.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Monday to Friday 07:30am – 4pm
Weekly Wage : £210.00
Application Deadline: 14-05-2018
Possible Start Date : 21-05-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV