Customer Service Apprentice VAC-33812
This listing has expired
As a Customer Service apprentice reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales services to internal and external customers to ensure the continued growth and profitability of Hertz.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Create a pleasant customer experience by greeting and engaging our valued customers
• Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Personal Accident Insurance, Fuel Purchase Option and Upsells.
• Ability to plan and prioritize all aspects of our Delivery & Collection business
• Developing new business
• Complete all rentals, re –rents, reservations and quotations in accordance with Hertz procedures and policies
• Answer all telephone calls in accordance with Hertz policy
• Liaise with various Hertz departments such as Distribution
• Flexible attitude and ability to assist in all areas of the branch as needed
To be considered for this role you must hold a Full UK driving license. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive Incentive package, staff discount programme and many more.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 Hours per week
Weekly Wage : £260.00
Application Deadline: 11-06-2018
Possible Start Date : 18-06-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV