Customer Service Apprentice VAC-41467
This listing has expired
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable, conscientious, and can work well within a team, ideally with an interest in Customer Service. You will need to demonstrate a positive approach to the opportunities offered in this role and show that you’re able to work independently, in a busy office environment and work to tight deadlines.
We view our apprentices as leaders of the future and their development is central to our growth across the services and sectors we work in. We invest in our apprentices to ensure they have the opportunities to get involved in a variety of tasks from day one, gaining the unique, diverse experiences they need to build their careers.
Thanks to the success of our apprenticeship programmes, we have been recognised as a Top 100 School Leaver Employer in 2017 and 2018.
Day to Day Duties:
• To successfully complete the Apprenticeship framework in Customer Service through participating in training and development opportunities, portfolio development and assessment and undertaking examinations as appropriate
• Provide accurate information, advice and services to customers on a range of issues
• Demonstrate commitment to securing the best service and outcomes for customers in the most efficient and effective manner
• Respond to enquiries (telephone, emails and written communications) from customers regarding issues dealt with by the service. Make appointments for customers if required
• Follow through service commitments and resolve complaints, maintain close liaison with all sections to ensure working practises are met. Escalate enquiries to the next level if required
• Operate a variety of systems and packages, awareness of how to structure accurate data
• Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with agreed Arvato Policies and procedure, particularly the Code of Conduct, IT/Cyber Security and Health & Safety policies
• To undertake any other customer service tasks which are commensurate to the post
Location: Maple Cross
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Monday to Friday – 37 Hours Per Week
Weekly Wage : £185.00
Application Deadline: 07-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 14-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV