Customer Service Apprentice
Customer Service Apprentice VAC-43349
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be:
• Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails, greeting customers face to face and assisting with some basic administrative and post room duties.
• Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
• Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way.
• Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised.
• Meeting agreed targets and helping to support the delivery of Coolblades objectives.
• Effectively using IT as appropriate.
• Gaining a good understanding of the procedures and policies of Coolblades
• Maintaining excellent levels of attendance at college/tutor sessions and successfully achieving an NVQ in Customer Service.
Location: Poulton Le Fylde
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Weekly Wage : £168.00
Application Deadline: 29-07-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV