Customer Service Apprentice (Id:98111)
This listing has expired
Employer: Reel Mode
Wage: £156.00 Per Week
Hours: 39.00 Per Week
Looking to start your career within customer service? Reel Mode in Hitchin are looking for an aspiring apprentice to join their vibrant, creative and growing company to be a part of something amazing. Apply today!
While working for Reel Mode and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be supported and guided in actively completing your apprenticeship and gaining a qualification.
Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- General office admin, including; faxing, emailing, filing, and data entry.
- Inbound and outbound calls.
- Speaking with customers.
- Payment chasing.
- Lead searching – looking for new customers.
- Sales negotiating.
- Quote building.
- Customer liaison.
- Undertaking company training as required.
As well as the normal salary, there could be the opportunity to earn extra commission.
Your working week will be 39 hours per week with a half day on a Friday.
There are no industry related qualifications required for this apprenticeship.
- Able to work under instruction
- Good at listening
- Organised and attention to detail
- Good IT skills
12 – 18 Months
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service,
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
REGISTER YOUR CV