Customer Service Executive Apprenticeship VAC-04781
This listing has expired
For more than 120 years Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the world’s most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands.
Working for Scania Great Britain is not just about the job. Scania goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme including 22 days holidays in which will increase in line with your time at Scania.
Scania GB are world leaders in innovation and technical excellence and are one of the world’s leading truck manufacturers. They are currently recruiting for high quality Apprentices to train as Customer Service Executives through their Scania Apprenticeship Programme which is considered as one of the best in the industry.
As part of this role you will learn how to deliver a quality service by:
• Dealing with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Supporting the scheduling of MOT’s and services
• Updating customers with their vehicle’s progress
• Identifying and understanding the type of repair e.g. Retail, Warranty, Contract.
• Obtaining customer authorisation, checking customer account details including order numbers and level of remaining credit.
• Taking responsibility to ensure the customer reception area is maintained to a professional standard at all times.
• Assisting with other duties as requested by your mentor and/or manager
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Weekly Wage: £258.00
Application Deadline: 27-03-2020
Possible Start Date: 06-04-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV