Customer Service Apprenticeship VAC-03244
This listing has expired
Main purpose of job:
To value and recognise customer’s needs, working collectively to deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
Your main duties will include:
• Demonstrate the department’s values and behaviours.
• Promoting our range of sales and services to existing and new buyers.
• Processing applications for access to BCAs Online systems.
• Providing information and advice to any customer inquiring about our services.
• Ensuring customer details held on file are up to date and accurate.
• Respond to inquiries via email or live chat.
• Act on Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer feedback to improve our customer’s experience.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of your manager.
• Where required, liaising between internal departments and customers.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 37.5 hours, 8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £314.30
Application Deadline: 04-08-2019
Possible Start Date: 12-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV