Customer Service Level 2
Customer Service Level 2 VAC-03244
• Demonstrate the department’s values and behaviours.
• Promoting our range of sales and services to existing and new buyers.
• Processing applications for access to BCAs Online systems.
• Contacting prospective customers to promote our services.
• Providing information and advice to any customer inquiring about our services.
• Ensuring customer details held on file are up to date and accurate.
• Respond to inquiries via email or live chat.
• The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of customers.
• Ability to deal with conflicts positively, handling customer dissatisfaction that do not require escalation.
• Act on Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer feedback by engaging with customers to gain more insight to improve our customer’s journey and experience.
• You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks and carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of your manager, as operationally required with a team-based approach.
• Where required, liaising between internal departments and customers
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 37.5 hours, 8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £314.30
Application Deadline: 19-04-2019
Possible Start Date: 29-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV