Customer Service Manager Apprenticeship VAC-32441
This listing has expired
As a business that continually brings excitement to their customers’ experience, they believe it’s really important that their people have plenty of reasons to be excited about working with them too. For you, we believe there really couldn’t be a more thrilling time to join the team.
Your Daily Duties:
• Supervise the shop team in the absence of the Shop Manager.
• Maximise shop profitability, through promotion of products.
• Deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures, compliance and standards.
• Contribute to a safe and enjoyable environment where colleagues and customers feel welcomed and engaged.
• Deliver consistently exceptional customer service and ensure a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
• Ensure compliance with the following;
– Health and Safety procedures
– Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
– Security procedures
– Think 21
– Cost Control
• Maintain high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
• Ensure the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
• Ensure the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
• Support the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
• Have commercial awareness and understanding how you can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
You must be 18+ to complete this apprenticeship.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Shift Work – You will be expected to work some weekends and bank holidays.
Weekly Wage : £273.00
Application Deadline: 14-05-2018
Possible Start Date : 21-05-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV