Customer Services Apprenticeship
Our vision is to make ground transportation affordable to the masses by filling empty vehicles with paying passengers. In turn providing our partners with more journeys by bespoke software built by our developers and excellent customer service skills. We pride ourselves in delivering a consistent high level of customer support working with 100’s of transport providers throughout the UK serving many 1000’s of customers throughout the world. You’ll be learning first hand customer service skills by communicating with passengers, customers and suppliers. You’ll learn to negotiate, handle all sorts of customers needing your help training provided by us to improve your organisational, listening, admin and interpersonal skills.
Our vision is to make ground transportation affordable to the masses by filling empty vehicles with paying passengers.
- Working on the telephone dealing with incoming and outgoing calls to book and confirm airport transfers
- Working with a diverse range of customers for business and leisure booking
- Providing excellent customer service using good communication skills
- Problem solving when required
- Working on bespoke software
- Working in a small team
- Sending confirmation emails to customers
- Working via online live chat
- Reporting to Nigel Beer and working as part of the customer service team
Grade C (4)ble or above in English and Maths area desirable
Keen to learn