Customer Services Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Gas & Water
About the role
Balfour Beatty Gas and Water offers a comprehensive training programme in Customer Services and work planning with the opportunity of completing industry vocational qualifications. You will provide effective, efficient coordination of works in a customer focussed environment based in Rickmansworth
What you’ll be doing
As a Customer Services apprentice, you will be:
• Taking calls from the public and assisting with enquiries
• Use of works management system to plan defects to work gangs
• Liaising with operational staff to ensure works take place
• Production of up to date information, newsletters, communications
• Assisting in planning, organising and attending events
• Use a variety of Microsoft Packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as bespoke software being comfortable with data
• Be confident and willing to deal with a wide range of people, internal and external
• Someone that likes to work in a diverse team and is quick to learn a wide range of activities to meet the needs of the business
• Someone who has a can do attitude and keen to ask questions and develop own knowledge
• Be willing to cover various office hours to provide appropriate cover and flexibility
• Have an eye for detail and a willingness to understand the scope of the business service provided.
Who we’re looking for
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths & English coupled with an interest in customer services and planning of works. You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel. Having a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to learn and adapt to an ever changing environment will be essential for this role.
We are the UK’s largest construction and infrastructure business. Each day our projects change people’s lives and communities for the better. We built the famous London Aquatic Centre and you’ll find our mark in all kinds of infrastructure like schools and hospitals, major roads, rail and power networks. Each year we seek the best apprentices to come and join our ever changing business.
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees will be covered.
REGISTER YOUR CV