Customer Support Apprentice
This listing has expired
Bud’s Software is a powerful and intuitive apprenticeship management platform designed to simplify the delivery of apprenticeships and bring the many processes together within a single system. Bud seamlessly combines application management, programme creation, learning delivery, workforce and learner reporting, funding management and more.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Working alongside both the Development team and the Commercial team
- Provide technical support up to 1stline
- Assist with triaging incidents and tickets received, logging information in Zendesk
- Assist with resolution, with proactive monitoring of incidents
- Escalation of tickets to colleagues for 2nd/ 3rd line support
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer services
- Technical IT knowledge would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Positive can-do attitude
- Pride in delivering to our promises
- Team working skills
- Desire for self-improvement
- Interest in technology
- Team player
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grade A*-C) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to join the business as a permanent member of staff or progress onto a more advanced qualification.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV