Customer Support Apprentice – Swindon (SN5) – 13983
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Business Administration apprenticeship position within the Scheduling team for an exciting and fun Software company in the Swindon Area.
A rapidly growing Software company with an incredible opportunity to join at the best possible time. Apprentices are also given the opportunity to consider working in various departments of the company once the apprenticeship has been completed.
- Work with the engineers to assist with Expense Forms, Vehicle Maintenance arrangements, Stock Control
- Assist and be trained to schedule engineer jobs and book diary appointments (taking into account travel time)
- Negotiating with both customers and engineers, and internally with CMS staff
- Organising schedules for various areas of the business
- Good communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Confident telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- £500 budget for the successful individual to spend on further training of their choice.
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- The candidate will have at least 3 x GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths & English
- Full training provided
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV