Cyber Security Apprentice
Cyber Security Apprentice
InteliSecure has served more than 500 customers and currently protects more than 1,000,000 users in 25+ countries around the world. We currently offer Professional Services, Security Assessments and Managed Services for data and threat protection. Our client base includes many industry leading Fortune 500 companies and spans across major verticals including healthcare, finance, insurance, legal, and manufacturing. The company was built on providing a portfolio of information and network security services to help organizations protect their most critical data from internal and external threats. We recognized early on that technology alone was not enough to provide adequate protection, which is why we created consulting services practices around the definition and management of workflows, policy governance, event triage and incident management, and reporting.
Currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual to undertake a role with a company as a Cyber Security Apprentice.
As an apprentice, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the monitoring of all Data Loss Prevention events for the company’s Managed Services clients
• Escalating all necessary events to the clients via approved escalation paths
• Assisting in pulling monthly metrics from the Data Loss Prevention consoles to assist the Loss Response Analysts, Senior Program Analysts, and Client Service Managers with monthly reporting
• Assisting with the monitoring of all Data Loss Prevention events for the company’s Managed Services clients, escalating all necessary events to the clients via approved escalation paths
TA’s will also assist in pulling monthly metrics from the DLP consoles supporting LRAs, SPAs, and CSMs with monthly reporting.
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, as well as entire Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience analysing data from within a large data set would be beneficial
• Experience working or being part of a team
• Desire to pursue a career in Cyber Security
• Self-motivated to learn, develop your own skills and knowledge base
Desired qualification requirements:
• A-Levels in Software/Computing
• Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
• Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
• Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 – £14,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV