Data Analyst Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Data Analyst Apprenticeship
• Location: London
• Salary: £18,000 plus allowance if based in London
In the digital age when data is vital, can you keep our business informed with the information it needs? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
If yes, then you could be the Data Analyst apprentice we are looking for!
You should apply for this role if you:
• Want to be part of it; be positive and be brilliant
• Have logical and creative thinking skills with a natural eye for detail
• Are eager to understand how technology can enhance the way we work
• Can clearly present information
• Want to be able to articulate complex information clearly to a wide range of people
• Want to make a real difference in the work you do to support our business processes
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to start your career and earn a good salary, the role also offers you the chance to enter a growing industry and become a technology expert of the future!
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry onto the Register of IT Technicians confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence and those completing the apprenticeship are eligible to apply for registration.
This exciting role provides the opportunity to collect, organise and study data to provide business insight. Data analysts are typically involved with managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data. They document and report the results of data analysis activities using a range of analytical tools and techniques – a varied role that will help you build a foundation of knowledge across the wide ranging area of business data and metrics – setting you up for a rewarding career.
On this programme you will:
• Learn the fundamental skills you need to begin your career as a technology professional.
• Tackle topics such Data Analysis Tools and Data Analysis Concepts.
• Gain invaluable experience by learning challenging theory and applying this straight on-the-job.
• Be supported by experienced mentors and managers who will guide you through your apprenticeship.
• Develop the fundamental skills required for a Data Analyst including collecting and compiling data from different sources, perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries and assist production of performance dashboards and reports.
• Complete your Level 4 Apprenticeship
You qualify for this role if:
• You have achieved or expect to achieve a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C/ level 4 and above (including Maths and English)
• You have achieved or expect to achieve 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above, in addition to your GCSEs
• You are able to start work in September 2018
• You are eligible to work in the UK
There has never been a more exciting time to get involved in technology within the Royal Mail Group.
Find out more about Royal Mail Apprenticeships
REGISTER YOUR CV