Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
This is an established NHS dental practice in Acocks green Birmingham. We provide a full range of NHS Dentistry along with some private work. The patients are local and we aim to deliver high standards of satisfaction as patient care is number one on our list of priorities. We have patients from diverse backgrounds with varying oral health needs which makes for an interesting work environment.
A lovely opportunity for someone looking to work in a dental practice. We are looking for 2 confident and caring apprentices to join our team. We would like to recruit a trainee dental nurse with an immediate start, who will work under supervision to gain a Level 3 Dental Nurse qualification
We are looking for a hard working enthusiastic person. Are you able to recognise that every patient has different needs and expectations, and pride yourself in the courteous service you would deliver to each person who walks through the doors of the practice?
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist and also to ensure the experience of all patients is a good one. You need to be caring and have a natural smile that welcomes every patient.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
– Meet and greet patients
– Assisting with chairside support of patients
– Checking appointments
– Assisting the dentist with a variety of dental procedures,
– Mixing materials for use in procedures
– Able to advise patients in the use of varied products
– Taking on responsibility for decontamination procedures
– Observing all Health and Safety practices, and using correct PPE (provided)
Please note that duties will increase as you gain in experience
Finally, the successful applicant will be required to carry out tasks outlined by the manager, as required
The rate of pay will be reviewed depending on performance.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
REGISTER YOUR CV