Digital and Social Media Apprentice – Wakefield (WF4) – 16614
This listing has expired
The Air Rifle shop is the online homepage of Redbeck Shooting Supplies.
Based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we offer a range of shooting merchandise, covering shotguns, rifles, air rifles and airguns.
Job overview / purpose:
Are you highly motivated and driven to succeed? Are you IT literate and interested in websites and social media?
We are looking for an apprentice to help us manage and grow our new website and ecommerce, including social media.
We are growing our online presence and with your help, we will explore new areas and opportunities.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]
- Design and development of product images and advertising using Photoshop
- Update website with products using the content management system
- Liaise with web designers to ensure functionality and a user-friendly website
- Ensure the website has a good search engine presence
- Manage the e commerce offering of the business ensuring it is as seamless process
- Take responsibility for businesses social media activity – having a significant input into content and campaigns
- Develop our digital marketing strategy – coming up with new ideas to promote the business and implementing them with support
- Produce and create videos and film to promote our business
- Write copy for use on our website and in e communications
- Design and create email marketing campaigns
- You must be eager to learn self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Have good ICT skills, ideally experience in Photoshop and using content management systems
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Be creative and come up with ideas which with support you will have the opportunity to implement
- Have good communication skills
- Show confidence when speaking with clients and suppliers both face-to-face and on the phone
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
- Social Networking
- Maintain Records
- Dealing with Correspondence
- Motivated and focused
- Telephone Skills
- Creative with an eye for design
- Handwriting Skills
- Manage Own Work Load
- Able to Use Initiative
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
35 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£140 per week / Starting at £4.00 per hour, with increases in line with performance.
Benefits / Future prospects:
This is an excellent opportunity to join and make your mark on the future of the company.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV