Digital Information Apprentice – Glasgow (g41) – 16842
This listing has expired
You will be working with a great team with ambitious growth plans.
They are looking for someone with good organisational skills and attention to detail who can hit the ground running.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
- Manage client information using company CRM
- Training and guidance of CRM system to competent level
- Use of Sage, Accountancy System, including training and guidance to competent level
- Monitor shared office 365 mailbox for Help desk
- Use shared resources on the network as directed
- Using Software system to invoice clients
- Using company telephony and email systems to collaborate with customer service duties
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Join in with team discussions
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV