Digital Information Apprentice – Glasgow (G51) – 16882
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an ambitious individual to work with for a fantastic charity that supports people that have learning disabilities, mental health issues and other additional support needs to have real positive change in their lives regardless of their age or circumstances. Their work is based on a Human Rights Approach, empowering people to live their life to its fullest potential whilst being active citizens within their community.
We are looking for someone to become a key part of the Finance and Business team and help provide high quality administrative, business and financial support across our organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills working within a friendly and supportive team.
- You will use software to help support the organisation’s digital footprint inputting paperwork into computer based file sharing
- You will be involved in updating and editing the website with news articles, blogs and adding creative content that you have created to support the information
- You will work with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- You will help with the development of the organisation’s social media platforms, marketing the charity and attracting more followers through uploading content
- You will prepare and modify documents including correspondence, memos and emails
- You will maintain the confidentiality of information about the people we work for, employees and organisational business at all times
- You will create and maintain filing systems, within digital repositories, photocopying and archiving which will be both paper and electronic based, using Microsoft Excel and Word across share business resources
- Training and guidance on all digital business systems will be provided to a competent level
- Do you want to change the world, one person at a time?
- Do you want to be your personal best, unashamedly?
- Are you looking for a role where you can be yourself?
You are friendly, welcoming, eager to learn, hardworking and like to laugh.
Some occaisonal travel to the Motherwell office may be required, so ideal candidate must be able to do this.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV