Digital Information Assistant Apprentice – Glasgow (G22) – 16963
This listing has expired
Ashgill Care Home are currently seeking a Digital Information Assistant Apprentice to join their team in Milton, Glasgow. Ashgill is a family run Care Home situated in the heart of Milton, North Glasgow, providing a home for permanent and respite/short stay residents.
Purpose built in 1995, the home is laid out over 2 floors and has specialised staff who are trained to cater for their elderly clientele, and they are now expanding their office team and looking for a someone to assist in their small office to help with the day to day running of the office using a variety of different online tools to help make the office more efficient.
As our new Digital Information Assistant Apprentice you will be carrying out the following tasks and become proficient in the role utilising your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Managing bespoke business applications such as in house databases, shared folders or online portals
- Managing accounting using the XERO online portal
- Office Support
- General additional duties as & when required
- Proactive with a get stuck in and hands on approach to work
- Confident communicator
- Good at self management and motivated to achieve tasks
- Comfortable on the phone taking inbound calls and making calls to customers
- You will have excellent communication (written and oral) listening, & problem solving
- 25 hours per week
- £7.83 per hour to start
- 20 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits to be discussed
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV