Digital Junior Business Analyst
This listing has expired
As a member of the professional services team at Sphonic, tasks will entail a range of both technical and business tasks such as creating workflow systems to meet client data needs.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
Main responsiblites of the role:
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of client workflows.
- Carry out requirements analysis on workflows to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Understand and communicate risk strategies to prevent fraud.
- Manage the API integration between Sphonic and clients.
- Support clients in integration testing.
- Construct well designed diagrams to illustrate workflows effectively.
- Produce supporting documents such as statement of works, risk rule libraries, etc.
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV