Digital Marketer Apprentice
Digital Marketer Apprentice
CSA are the only National Trade Association in the UK for companies active in the debt collection and debt purchase industry. The Association, which has a history dating back to 1906, has around 300 member companies who employ 11,000 people. At any one time our members hold up to £60bn for collection, returning nearly £3bn in collections to the UK economy per annum. As the voice of the collections industry, our vision is to build confidence in debt collection by making the entire process clear, easy to understand and less stressful for all those involved.
- To support the digital marketing function of the Association.
- To report into the Head of Marketing, and to undertake any other tasks as reasonably required in the implementation of the Association’s digital marketing strategy and communication campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the Association informed of developments in digital marketing and social media.
- To learn how to monitor and update the CSA website
- To report to the Digital Marketing manager on outdated website content and website usage.
- To make recommendations to improve the use, design, and traffic to the Association’s website.
- To carry out weekly reports on website traffic to be presented at the weekly marketing meetings
CSA Social Media:
- To oversee and update CSA social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use social media to engage with key industry key stakeholders, the media and other related organisations.
- Use tools to monitor online discussion about the CSA, its members and credit services in general.
- To promote and raise the profile of the Association’s online presence.
- Proactive ‘agenda tracking’ to flag up key things to comment on and discussions to get involved in and advice/support with developing statements in response
- Support with the creation of shareable multimedia content used for educational purposes e.g. infographics and video
- To assist with the production of the Association’s monthly newsletter including proof reading and distribution
- To assist the digital marketing manager with the email communications, production and distribution.
- To gain valuable insight into how the CSA’s members are being talked about online in order to assist in the management of CSA’s and it’s members ongoing online reputation.
- To assist the Head of Marketing with specific members engagement campaigns.
- Setting up all CSA events on the CRM
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- To support the events function of the marketing department and report into the Head of Marketing and Events to assist with the successful delivery of Association events.
- Executing the Association’s annual conference digital marketing plan
- Co-ordination and facilitation of events as directed
- Attending external events as required and when necessary, assisting in the on-site facilitation of events and 3rdparty conferences, external meetings.
Desired Qualities to apply:
- Ability to learn and work on their own when required.
- A professional attitude.
- A desire to personally develop skills and progress professionally
- Knowledge of design packages (E.G. Adobe Photoshop).
- Previous knowledge of search engine optimisation.
- Previous knowledge of social media marketing and management.
- Any coding knowledge
5 GCSE’s, grade A-C.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV